Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cinnamon Ice Cream with Port & Orange Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g milk
- 300 g double cream
- 100 g caster sugar
- 100 g honey
- 6 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 1 orange, finely grated zest only
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in pieces
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only
- ice cubes
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 40 g brown sugar
- 260 g orange juice, freshly squeezed (approx. 3-4 oranges)
- 200 g port wine
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- per 1 portion
- 186.8 kJ / 44.6 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 5.1 g
- 2.1 g