Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g rolled oats
- 300 g apple juice
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 40 g whole mixed nuts (e.g almonds, hazelnuts, macadamias)
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 40 g dried fruit (e.g figs, cranberries, dates)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, unpeeled, cored, quartered (approx. 95 g)
- 50 g Greek yoghurt, for serving
- mixed fresh fruit (e.g. pomegranate seeds, strawberries, blueberries), for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1427 kJ / 338 kcal
- 7 g
- 63 g
- 5 g
- 6 g