Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Broth with Bread Dumplings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g slightly stale bread, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves and stalks
- 25 g butter
- 200 g milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1000 g water
- 600 g chicken wings (approx.)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, onions, celery), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2118 kJ / 506 kcal
- 24 g
- 40 g
- 27 g
- 3.1 g