Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 250 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 500 g floury potatoes (see tip), peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 150 g milk
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1013 kJ / 242 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 27.8 g
- 11.8 g