Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Root Vegetable Gratin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only, to taste
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, needles only, to taste
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 3 - 4 fresh sage leaves, to taste
- 1000 g mixed root vegetables (e.g. parsnips, swede, potato, beetroot), peeled, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 300 g double cream
- 300 g milk
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2184 kJ / 526 kcal
- 12.5 g
- 28.2 g
- 38.7 g
Sea Bass with Castelluccio Lentils - Spigola con lenticchie di Castelluccio
Curried Sausages and Lentils
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels