Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Miso Soup, Sake Seafood with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1440 g water
- 300 g white short-grain rice (e.g. sushi rice), rinsed and drained
- 60 g Chinese cabbage, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, cut in thin slices (2 mm)
- 40 g carrot, cut in thin strips (2 mm)
- 4 slices kombu (approx. 2 cm each) (optional)
- 10 - 12 large raw prawns, peeled and deveined (approx. 170 g)
- 300 g fresh clams, shells scrubbed
- 250 g raw squid rings
- 75 g Japanese soy sauce (see tip)
- 60 g sake
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light sesame oil
- 80 g miso paste (see tip)
- 5 pinches wakame flakes, dried
- 200 g silken tofu, cubed (1.5 cm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2015 kJ / 478 kcal
- 30 g
- 71 g
- 7 g
- 1.8 g
Chicken porridge with century egg
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
1h 30 min
Stir-Fried Tofu in Hot Sauce
Teochew Steamed Pomfret With Mee Hoon
Spring onion pork ribs
Chawan Mushi (Japanese Savoury Egg Custard)
Stir-fried Prawns with Spring Onions
Pork and Mushroom Broth
1h 25 min