Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1440 g water
- 300 g white short-grain rice (e.g. sushi rice), rinsed and drained
- 60 g Chinese cabbage, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g onions, cut in thin slices (2 mm)
- 40 g carrot, cut in thin strips (2 mm)
- 4 slices kombu (approx. 2 cm each) (optional)
- 10 - 12 large raw prawns, peeled and deveined (approx. 170 g)
- 300 g fresh clams, shells scrubbed
- 250 g raw squid rings
- 75 g Japanese soy sauce (see tip)
- 60 g sake
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light sesame oil
- 80 g miso paste (see tip)
- 5 pinches wakame flakes, dried
- 200 g silken tofu, cubed (1.5 cm) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2015 kJ / 478 kcal
- 30 g
- 71 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Chicken Corn Chowder, Broccoli Terrines