Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g vegetarian hard cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 8 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. rosemary, sage, thyme), leaves only, plus extra roughly chopped for garnishing
- 1500 g water
- 150 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), quartered
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 15 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 40 g toasted pine nuts
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 6 mixed peppers (small-medium), tops removed and deseeded
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 246 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 13 g
- 5.2 g
Butternut Squash and Coconut Soup
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Mushroom Stroganoff with Parsnip and Leek Purée
1h 15 min