Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g vegetarian hard cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 8 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. rosemary, sage, thyme), leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 1500 g water
- 150 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), quartered
- 20 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 15 pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 40 g toasted pine nuts,
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 6 mixed peppers (small-medium), tops removed and deseeded
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 246 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 21.6 g
- 13 g
- 3.9 mg
- 5.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry