Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g whole milk
- 40 g white vinegar
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced (1 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g water, chilled
- 200 g fennel, core removed, quartered, fronds reserved for garnish
- 20 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 30 - 40 g Swiss chard, stalks removed, thinly sliced
- 16 green olives, pitted (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 30 g whole milk
- 30 g whipping cream
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 100 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1861 kJ / 443 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 33.6 g
- 27.5 g
- 2 g