Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp sugar
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 220 g water
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g strong white bread flour
- 200 g spelt flour
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches fine sea salt, to taste
- 450 g chicory, quartered
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Taleggio, rind removed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 - 15 g shelled walnuts, roughly chopped, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3130 kJ / 748 kcal
- 26.6 g
- 75.8 g
- 39.7 g
- 11.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pizza Bianca with Artichoke and Truffle Oil - Pizza Bianca con carciofi e olio al tartufo
1h 25 min
Gluten-free Bacon and Sweetcorn Muffins
1h 20 min
1h 30 min