Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spelt Flour Pizza with Chicory and Taleggio
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp sugar
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 220 g water
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g strong white bread flour
- 200 g spelt flour
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches fine sea salt, to taste
- 450 g chicory, quartered
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g Taleggio, rind removed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 - 15 g shelled walnuts, roughly chopped, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3130 kJ / 748 kcal
- 26.6 g
- 75.8 g
- 39.7 g
- 11.6 g
Fatayer with Cheese and Mint
1h 5 min
Ham and zucchini quiche
1h 45 min
Sandwiches with Spinach Pesto
1h 55 min