Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nectarine and Prosciutto Spelt Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 200 g spelt flour
- 200 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g balsamic vinegar
- 25 g granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp red pepper pesto
- 250 g mozzarella, sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn in large pieces (approx. 80 g)
- 2 nectarines, each sliced in 8 segments
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 50 g rocket leaves
- per 1 portion
- 3067 kJ / 733 kcal
- 32.7 g
- 90.6 g
- 26.7 g
Fish fingers with tomato sauce
Southern Chicken and Cornbread Dressing
1h 15 min
Chicken Roulade with Prosciutto and Cheese
1h 5 min
Sliders with Walnut or Sweet Potato Patties
2h 45 min