Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nectarine and Prosciutto Spelt Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 200 g spelt flour
- 200 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g balsamic vinegar
- 25 g granulated sugar
- 4 Tbsp red pepper pesto
- 250 g mozzarella, sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto, torn in large pieces (approx. 80 g)
- 2 nectarines, each sliced in 8 segments
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 50 g rocket leaves
- per 1 portion
- 3067 kJ / 733 kcal
- 32.7 g
- 90.6 g
- 26.7 g
Chicken Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
Pork and apple cider stew
1h 40 min
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Meatballs in Spanish sauce