Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear and Goat's Cheese Flatbread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 110 g water
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 200 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 pears (e.g. Conference or Comice)
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 225 g goat's cheese, soft (e.g. Chavroux®)
- 80 g double cream
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 - 2 Tbsp halved walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tbsp runny honey
- per 1 portion
- 1632 kJ / 390 kcal
- 11.7 g
- 37.5 g
- 20.3 g