Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pear, Rhubarb and Red Fruit Crumble Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g blanched almonds
- 90 g salted butter, cold, diced
- 200 g plain flour
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 100 g salted butter, diced
- 75 g sugar
- 130 g plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 400 g pears, peeled, quartered, cored, cut in pieces
- 350 g rhubarb, cut in pieces
- 50 g sugar
- 250 g red fruits, mixed, fresh (e.g. strawberries, raspberries, red currants)
- per 1 portion
- 621 kcal
- 8 g
- 77 g
- 31 g
Tiramisu Cheesecake - Cheesecake al tiramisu
11h 30 min
Peach and Plum Fruit Cobbler
Rhubarb Ice Cream
36h 25 min
Strawberry and Amaretti Cheesecake
3h 35 min