Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g beetroot, raw, peeled, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 250 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 200 g light muscovado sugar
- 100 g self-raising flour
- 50 g ground almonds
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 80 g vanilla sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 50 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped, for garnish
- per 1 slice
- 2299 kJ / 549 kcal
- 7.5 g
- 48.9 g
- 35.9 g
Blackberry Muffins with Cardamom Crunch Topping
Chocolate, Raisin and Hazelnut Biscuits
Courgette and Parmesan Muffins