Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Milk Chocolate and Banana Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g bananas, very ripe, cut in pieces
- 3 large eggs, 2 separated, 1 whole
- 90 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g whole milk
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 100 g milk chocolate chips
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 100 g sour cream
- per 1 slice
- 1363 kJ / 326 kcal
- 5.6 g
- 37 g
- 17.3 g
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lemon Drizzle Cake
1h 30 min
Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Fudge Cake