Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ fresh jalapeño chilli, deseeded and cut into halves
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 20 g red onion
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 2 pinches ground smoked paprika
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 20 g lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 250 g fresh boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 800 - 1000 g watermelon (approx. ¼ watermelon)
- ½ avocado, flesh only, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 2 - 3 drops Tabasco® sauce, to serve (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 209 kJ / 49 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 2.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 7.6 mg
- 0.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Camembert with Mandarin Jam and Herb Crackers
Beetroot Carpaccio with Goat's Cheese and Rocket
Chicken Liver Parfait
2h 40 min
Duck and Pork Terrine