Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tagliatelle with Pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g mixed vegetables (e.g. celery, carrot and onion), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- water, for cooking pasta
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
g minced veal, broken in pieces
or 400 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 320 g egg pasta, dried, type tagliatelle
- 60 g dry white wine
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 100 g bacon lardons (1-2 cm)
- 700 g pumpkin flesh, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1832 kJ / 438 kcal
- 26.4 g
- 27.3 g
- 24.8 g