Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Salmon Gravadlax (prepare 48 hours in advance)
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin
- 2 juniper berries
- 150 g cooked beetroots, peeled
- 200 g coarse sea salt
- 120 g Demerara sugar
- 30 g vodka
- 1 fresh salmon fillet, boned, skin on (approx. 600 g)
Lemon Dill Cream
- 100 g double cream
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 g fresh dill, approx. 1 small handful, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2464 kJ / 589 kcal
- 36.6 g
- 36.9 g
- 30.9 g