Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks separated
- 100 g butter, diced
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 6 shallots, halved
- 40 g plain flour
- 400 g beef stock
- 1 bouquet garni (thyme, parsley, bay leaf)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 5 black peppercorns, crushed
- 500 g red wine
- 1 Tbsp beef jus
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 775 kJ / 187 kcal
- 2 g
- 7 g
- 14 g
- 1 g