Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Aloo Beetroot Tikki
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 350 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 15 g vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
- 1 fresh green chilli, halved, deseeded
- 100 g cooked beetroot, quartered
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp plain flour, for dusting
- per 1 piece
- 234 kJ / 56 kcal
- 1.25 g
- 8.69 g
- 1.79 g
Tuna and Olive Empanaditas
4h 5 min
Red Pepper and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
Peanut and Soba Noodle Slaw