Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 500 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g milk
- 50 g olive oil
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 8 hot dog sausages, uncooked
- 1 spring onions, for eyes, sliced (2 mm)
- 1 olive, black, pitted, for eyes and nose, cut in tiny pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2056 kJ / 492 kcal
- 17 g
- 49 g
- 25 g
Italian Easter Bread
3h 50 min
2h 10 min
Chicken Strips with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Basmati Rice