Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-free Raspberry Cream Roulade
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Royal Icing Snowflakes
- 1 egg white, from large egg (see tip)
- 200 g icing sugar
- ¼ tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut, for sprinkling
- 4 large eggs
- 110 g caster sugar, plus 2-3 Tbsp for sprinkling
- 120 g gluten free plain white flour
- 500 g double cream
- 100 g mascarpone
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar
Assembly and Decoration
- 200 g raspberry jam
- 150 g fresh raspberries
- 100 g white chocolate shavings
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- per 1 portion
- 2501 kJ / 600 kcal
- 6 g
- 55 g
- 39 g
- 2.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
4h 30 min
Plum Lattice Tart
2h 20 min
Raspberry and Chocolate Swirl Pavlova (gluten free)
4h 40 min