Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 370 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 40 g sunflower oil
- 120 g water, lukewarm
- 10 g vinegar
- 1 medium egg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
Filling and Assembly
- 500 g water
- 2 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 600 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 500 g fresh spinach leaves
- 50 g pine nuts
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 100 g quark (curd cheese)
- 60 g soya milk
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tsp black cumin seeds
- per 1 portion
- 3316 kJ / 792 kcal
- 26 g
- 108 g
- 28 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry