This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest of half and 25 g juice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (150-180 g each)
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 - 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm), to taste (optional)
- 100 g shallots, halved
- 100 g leeks, white part only, cut in pieces
- 100 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 350 g frozen green peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g potatoes, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g single cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2984 kJ / 713 kcal
- 44 g
- 30 g
- 44 g