This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Cream of Tomato Soup with Carrot and Squash, Honey Mustard Salmon with Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 400 g total)
- 50 g butter, soft
- 30 g honey
- 20 g mustard
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 15 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 400 g tomatoes, halved
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g butternut squash, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 180 g long grain rice (easy cook, approx. 10-12 min. cooking time)
- per 1 portion
- 903 kcal
- 41 g
- 97 g
- 39 g