Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g onions, quartered
g smoked bacon, cut in pieces (3 cm)
or bacon lardons
- 45 g unsalted butter, diced
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 500 g vegetable stock
- 230 g milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground nutmeg, to taste (optional)
- 110 g single cream, plus extra for garnishing
- 2 stalks fresh chives, snipped in lengths (3 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 966 kJ / 231 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 22.1 g
- 13 g