This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Butternut Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple and Pear Crumble
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g white long-grain rice
- water, plus extra to soak rice
- 2 white fish fillets, skinless, 150-180 g each (e.g. hake, sole, perch)
- salt, plus extra to taste
- ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g apple (1 apple), cored, cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 120 g pear (1 pear), cored, cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 130 g carrots, cut in sticks (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 4 green asparagus, woody ends removed, halved lengthwise if thicker than 1 cm
- 40 g plain flour
- 20 g brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- 150 g onions, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 - 300 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 400 g water
- fresh chives, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3480 kJ / 832 kcal
- 43 g
- 105 g
- 22 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Pea and Ginger Soup, Lemon Salmon with Broccoli and Potatoes
Minestrone, Pork Roll with Vegetables, Steamed Raspberry Puddings, Berry Muffins
Miso Soup, Sake Seafood with Rice
Thai-style Prawn Broth, Spiced Apples