Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g shallots (2-3 shallots)
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g pearl barley, medium, rinsed and drained
- 100 g dry white wine, vegan
- 750 g water, hot
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, vegan (see tip)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- ¾ tsp dried thyme (optional)
- 40 g pine nuts
- 400 g courgettes, sliced (5 mm)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 60 g almond butter
- per 1 portion
- 2159 kJ / 517 kcal
- 16 g
- 52 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice