Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g shallots (2-3 shallots)
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g pearl barley, medium, rinsed and drained
- 100 g dry white wine, vegan
- 750 g water, hot
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, vegan (see tip)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- ¾ tsp dried thyme (optional)
- 40 g pine nuts
- 400 g courgettes, sliced (5 mm)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, cut in strips (5 mm)
- 60 g almond butter
- per 1 portion
- 2159 kJ / 517 kcal
- 16 g
- 52 g
- 23 g