Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g fresh watercress
- 4 sea bass fillets, skin on (approx. 90 g each)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g water
- 180 g couscous
- 2 ½ oranges, 2 peeled, pith removed, cut in pieces (2 cm), 30 g juice and finely grated zest of ½
- 20 g toasted pine nuts (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2525 kJ / 604 kcal
- 38 g
- 40 g
- 31 g