Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g quinoa
- 1 butternut squash, (approx. 600 g), peeled and diced (2 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g red onions, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 15 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 30 g balsamic vinegar, plus 1 Tbsp
- 2 medium eggs
- 150 g soft goat's cheese
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 150 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 slice
- 1415 kJ / 338 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 24.3 g
- 17.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
Mediterranean Pearl Barley Risotto