Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 220 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 170 g butter, cold, diced (2 cm)
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 280 g double cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 450 g crabmeat (half brown, half white)
- per 1 portion
- 2404 kJ / 575 kcal
- 21 g
- 23.2 g
- 44.2 g