Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 220 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 170 g butter, cold, diced (2 cm)
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 280 g double cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 450 g crabmeat (half brown, half white)
- per 1 portion
- 2404 kJ / 575 kcal
- 21 g
- 23.2 g
- 44.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Duck, Apricot and Pine Nut Pastilla
Spelt Flour Pizza with Chicory and Taleggio
2h 30 min
Chicken and Sweetcorn Pizza Muffins
1h 50 min
Hot Dog Rolls