Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Watermelon canapés with whipped feta and walnuts
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 150 g Danish feta
- 60 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Watermelon and walnuts
- 400 g watermelon
- 40 g halved walnuts, toasted and broken into halves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 213 kJ / 50.7 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 1 g
- 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- 0.2 g
- 77.7 mg
Cranberry and rosemary chutney
Traditional cocktail sauce
Baked artichoke dip
Beetroot, pear and blue cheese salad
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Spicy peach and mango chutney
Gingerbread pavlova stack
Melted Brie with basil and lemon pesto
Pork and chicken terrine
3 Std. 20 Min
Watermelon Canapés with Whipped Feta and Walnuts