Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g water, for steaming
- 500 g floury potatoes (e.g. Maris Piper, King Edward or Desiree) peeled, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 6 fresh chives, cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 50 g unsalted butter, plus extra for frying
- 50 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 497 kJ / 119 kcal
- 2 g
- 15.7 g
- 5.4 g