Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g wholemeal flour
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 20 g honey
- 300 g buttermilk
- 200 g whole milk, plus extra for brushing
- unsalted butter, for serving
- per 1 piece
- 1507 kJ / 358 kcal
- 15 g
- 50 g
- 10 g