Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Halibut and Potatoes with Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 28 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 1 oz olive oil, plus extra to grease
24 - 42
oz halibut fillets (6 fillets 4-7 oz ea.)
or 24 - 42 oz firm white fish fillets (6 fillets 4-7 oz ea.)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season, to taste
- 5 oz onions, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz white wine (optional)
- 15 oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz water
- per 1 portion
- 1484.7 kJ / 354.9 kcal
- 35.7 g
- 32.8 g
- 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 4.7 g
- 341.7 mg
Cajun Shrimp Steamer with Garlic Butter
Miso fish with Asian greens
24h 45 min
Baked masala fish
1h 15 min
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus