Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 170 g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract (optional)
- 100 g jam (e.g. strawberry and raspberry)
- 200 g double cream
- 150 g raspberries
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 1683 kJ / 402 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 39 g
- 25.5 g