Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g cashew nuts
- 3 slices sliced white bread, thick, diced (2 cm)
- 1 broccoli (approx. 500 g), florets, halved if large amd stems, lightly peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm x 5 cm)
- 3 - 5 garlic cloves, to taste
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 90 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g potatoes, peeled, diced (3 cm)
- 1100 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 40 g nutritional yeast flakes
- ¾ tsp dried mixed herbs
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- vegan cheese, grated, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1629 kJ / 390 kcal
- 18 g
- 36 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 11 g
- 1032 mg