Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Strawberries with White Chocolate Cheese Mousse
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White Chocolate Cheese Mousse
- 70 g digestive biscuits
- 200 g double cream, chilled (see tips)
- 100 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
- ¼ vanilla pod, seeds only (see tip)
- 200 g cream cheese
Sous-vide Strawberries and Assembly
- 400 g strawberries, hulled and halved, or quartered if large
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 pieces orange zest (1 cm x 3-4 cm)
- 1500 g water (approx.), ensuring bags are completely covered with water (see tip)
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1615 kJ / 386 kcal
- 7 g
- 23 g
- 29 g
- 1.5 g
Chocolate, Rum and Espresso Pudding with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
Caramelised White Chocolate Bark
Chocolate Fondants (Lava Cakes)
1h 30 min