Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 duck breasts, skin on (300-350 g total)
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed (approx. 40 g)
- 100 g milk
- 12 slices streaky bacon, cured and smoked (approx. 200 g), 6 cut in pieces, 6 whole
- 600 g pork shoulder, boneless, diced
- 1 garlic clove, large
- 75 g shallots, halved
- 200 g chicken livers
- 2 Tbsp ruby port
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 50 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, roughly chopped
- 75 g dried cranberries
- boiling water, for baking
- per 1 portion
- 1503 kJ / 361 kcal
- 31 g
- 7 g
- 23 g