Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, for cooking pasta
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless (approx. 500 g)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 15 g sesame oil
- 280 g pineapple juice
- 110 g dark brown sugar
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or ½ tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 100 g water
- 60 g tomato ketchup
- 60 g dark soy sauce
- 30 g Worcestershire sauce
- 300 g macaroni pasta
- 4 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 10 g plain flour
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g celery, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 5 spring onions, 3 cut in pieces (3 cm) and 2 thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 230 g mayonnaise
- 30 - 50 g milk, depending on desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 4900 kJ / 1171 kcal
- 45 g
- 106 g
- 61 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 5 g
- 2183 mg