Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 40 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 50 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g sour cream, plus extra for serving
- 1000 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed (optional) and cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 2324.8 kJ / 553.5 kcal
- 46.2 g
- 4.6 g
- 39 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 427.8 mg