Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g sour cream, plus extra for serving
- 1000 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, trimmed (optional) and cut into halves
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 40 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 50 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2324.8 kJ / 553.5 kcal
- 46.2 g
- 4.6 g
- 39 g
- 243.1 mg
- 2.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Barbecued beef with ssamjang sauce
2h 25 min
Barbecued pork ribs
26h 15 min
Buffalo chicken wings
Cedar-wrapped pork with rosemary