Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g onions, sliced
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 300 g beef stock
- 150 g coffee, brewed
- 2 fresh red chillies, sliced, deseeded if desired
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ - 1 tsp chilli powder, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 500 g beef (e.g. topside joint)
- per 1 portion
- 1240 kJ / 297 kcal
- 28 g
- 7 g
- 17 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce with Rice
4h 45 min
Slow-cooked Creamy Turkey Stew with Mushrooms
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Slow-cooked Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
3h 40 min