Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g coconut oil
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves, plus 1 Tbsp roughly chopped leaves
- 100 g fresh baby sweetcorn, halved lengthways
- 80 g Thai green curry paste (see tips)
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- 800 g tinned light coconut milk
- 100 g mangetout
- 100 g rice vermicelli noodles
- boiling water, for soaking noodles
- 300 g fresh mixed seafood
- 1 fresh red chilli, thinly sliced, for garnishing
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1816 kJ / 435 kcal
- 18 g
- 34 g
- 25 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chorizo and Squid Stew with Butter Beans
5h 30 min
Sous-vide Octopus Salad
Sous-vide Teriyaki Salmon
1h 20 min
2h 15 min