Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g beef fillet steak, cut in strips (1 cm x 1 cm x 4 cm)
- 2 pinches freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g onions, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour (starch)
- ½ tsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp English mustard or other strong mustard e.g. Dijon
- 200 g cream
- 50 g pickled gherkins, cut in strips (optional)
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1871 kJ / 449 kcal
- 36 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and beer pie
Chinese pork with vegetables
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans