Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turmeric and Onion Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 360 g water, lukewarm
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 30 g fresh turmeric, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 fresh green chilli, halved, deseeded
- 450 g strong wholemeal bread flour
- 75 g plain flour
- 25 g unsalted butter, soft
- 1 Tbsp nigella seeds
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for greasing
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- per 1 slice
- 481 kJ / 114 kcal
- 4 g
- 18 g
- 2 g
Steamed Wholemeal Bread
Mini Filoni with Green Olives - Piccoli filoni alle olive verdi
2h 30 min
Gluten Free Cheese Choux
Spelt and Buckwheat Bread
1h 55 min