Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Plait
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 120 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained, plus 1 Tbsp their oil
- 300 g water, lukewarm
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 225 g strong wholemeal bread flour
- 225 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp red pesto
- olive oil, for greasing
- coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- per 1 slice
- 564 kJ / 134 kcal
- 5 g
- 20 g
- 3 g