Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Char Siu Pastries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 - 350 g pork shoulder steaks (approx. 2 steaks)
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice powder
- ½ tsp cloves
- 2 star anise
- 15 g hoisin sauce
- 15 g light soy sauce
- 20 g Shaoxing rice wine
- ½ Tbsp honey
Chinese Puff Pastry
- 15 g sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, soft
- 60 g water
- 275 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 4 garlic cloves
- 10 g vegetable oil
- 15 g oyster sauce
- 10 g Shaoxing rice wine
- 100 g water, plus extra for sealing pastry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp cornflour, mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 1 - 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 833 kJ / 199 kcal
- 8 g
- 19 g
- 10 g
Garlic Lobster Ciabatta Pizza - Pizza ciabatta con aragosta all'aglio
Crab, Saffron and Parmesan Tartlets
1h 20 min
1h 40 min