Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced (3 cm) (see tip)
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 4 spring onions (approx. 35 g), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, 4 sprigs cut in pieces, 2 sprigs roughly chopped leaves only, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 2 stalks fresh lemon grass, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce, plus 2 tsp
- 1000 g water, plus 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed juice only
- per 1 piece
- 120 kJ / 29 kcal
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 0.9 g