Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vietnamese Meatballs with Chilli Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced (3 cm) (see tip)
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 4 spring onions (approx. 35 g), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, 4 sprigs cut in pieces, 2 sprigs roughly chopped leaves only, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 2 stalks fresh lemon grass, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce, plus 2 tsp
- 1000 g water, plus 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- ½ - 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- ½ lime, freshly squeezed juice only
- per 1 piece
- 120 kJ / 29 kcal
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 0.9 g
- 0 g
Spiced Carrot Fritters with Yoghurt Dip
1h 30 min
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Mexican Black Bean Dip with Healthy Tortilla Chips
Classic Egg and Cress Sandwiches