Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g Pepper Jack cheese or other spicy cheese, diced (2 cm)
- 15 g panko breadcrumbs
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 6 fresh jalapeño chillies, stems removed, (3 whole, 3 halved)
- 90 g smoked bacon, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 450 g cream cheese
- 220 g artichoke hearts, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 120 g mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 1243 kJ / 297 kcal
- 6 g
- 10 g
- 27 g
- 3 g