Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 ½ Tbsp plain flour
- 35 g milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 5 - 10 drops Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 8 fresh green peas, for eyes
- 8 sugar snap peas, for ears
- 2 black olives, halved, for noses
- fresh chives, cut in pieces (2 cm) for whiskers
- 1 spring onion, cut in small pieces (5 mm) for teeth
- 2 baby carrots, halved lengthways
- per 1 portion
- 1214 kJ / 290 kcal
- 15 g
- 21.8 g
- 15 g