Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 150 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 ½ Tbsp plain flour
- 35 g milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 5 - 10 drops Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 8 fresh green peas, for eyes
- 8 sugar snap peas, for ears
- 2 pitted black olives, halved, for noses
- fresh chives, cut in pieces (2 cm) for whiskers
- 1 spring onion, cut in small pieces (5 mm) for teeth
- 2 baby carrots, halved lengthways
- per 1 portion
- 1214 kJ / 290 kcal
- 15 g
- 21.8 g
- 15 g
Summer Fruits Parcel
Chorizo and Chicken Burgers
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork with Steamed Buns
1h 5 min
1h 10 min
Mango Yoghurt with Condensed Milk
10h 10 min
Chocolate Easter Nests
Apple Mulled Wine