Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 egg white, from medium egg
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g digestive biscuits, broken in pieces
- 85 g caster sugar
- 225 g double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 450 g cream cheese
- 5 g freeze-dried strawberries, plus extra for decorating (optional)
- 100 g fresh strawberries, hulled, plus 6 diced (1 cm), for garnishing
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 piece
- 3183 kJ / 767 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 49 g
- 59.3 g