Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Individual Eton Mess Cheesecakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 egg white, from medium egg
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g digestive biscuits, broken in pieces
- 85 g caster sugar
- 225 g double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 450 g cream cheese
- 5 g freeze-dried strawberries, plus extra for decorating (optional)
- 100 g fresh strawberries, hulled, plus 6 diced (1 cm), for garnishing
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- per 1 piece
- 3183 kJ / 767 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 49 g
- 59.3 g
Individual Vanilla Cakes with Raspberry Jam Topping
Tiramisu Cheesecake - Cheesecake al tiramisu
11h 30 min
Chocolate Coffee Puddle Pudding